Terms and Conditions
Welcome to BenchStep!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of BenchStep LMS, a flagship product of Swift Elearning Services.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use BenchStep if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
Unless otherwise stated, Swift Elearning Services owns the intellectual property rights for all material on BenchStep. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from BenchStep for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from BenchStep
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from BenchStep
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from BenchStep
- Redistribute content from BenchStep
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of BenchStep or Swift Elearning Services’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
About Payment, Refunds, Upgrade/Downgrade
Like our portal, the entire Payment process is user-friendly and at ease.
- You need to have a valid Credit Card for making payments. For Free Accounts, there are no such hassles.
- At this point in time, we are accepting INR and USD currencies. For INR, the following payment modes are applicable.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Cash Card
- For USD, the following payment modes are applicable.
- Credit Card (American Express, Master, Visa)
- Debit Card
- The hosting service is billed in advance on a Monthly basis and hence non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- Please note that for any upgrade/downgrade in plan level, your card will automatically be charged the new plan rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your plan may cause the loss of accessibility, content or features. BenchStep is not responsible for such loss.
Cancellation & Termination
BenchStep believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- In order to cancel your account, you need to send a request from the Admin email ID which was used to create the Account. No other request from a different email shall be considered.
- Once your Account is cancelled before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect by the end of your current paid month and you will not be charged again.
- BenchStep reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account for the following reasons.
- Fraudulent, Criminal, grossly negligent, or otherwise intentional misconduct
- Violation of any law or regulation
Such termination of the Service will result in the non-accessibility of your Account or users enrolled under your account.
Copyright and Content Ownership
BenchStep has a clear-cut policy on content ownership.
– We absolutely have no intellectual property claim over the courses/projects material you upload. The course materials uploaded is all yours unless you decide to keep it public.
– For the courses/projects that are provided out of box as BenchStep’s complimentary offer, BenchStep reserves the ownership on such content